Small Business Health Options Program Marketplace
The SHOP Marketplace is open to businesses and non-profit organizations with 50 or fewer full-time equivalent employees . If an employer enrolls in SHOP and has 25 or fewer employees, they may qualify for a Small Business Health Care Tax Credit. However, businesses with 50 or fewer employees are NOT required to offer health benefits to their employees.
- Insurance complaint:
- Visit the New Jersey Department of Banking and Insurance at: http://www.state.nj.us/dobi/consumer.htm, or call the department at: (609) 292-7272.
- Reporting ACA - related fraud:
- Contact the Health Insurance Marketplace at 1-800-318-2596, or your local law enforcement.
- Reporting identity theft:
- Contact local law enforcement AND the Federal Trad e Commission’s ID Theft Hotline at 1-877-438-4338.