The Library Catalog and the automated telephone renewal system will be unavailable at the following times:
Currently no scheduled downtime.
Ocean County Library's automated telephone system calls when requested items are available for pick-up, or when items are overdue. The automated phone system will leave a generic message on your answering machine. You may use the automated telephone system to access your library account anytime, except during system maintenance, to renew titles, list titles on loan, list or cancel titles on hold, hear your current fines, or list overdue items. You will need the following:
|1. A Touchtone Phone.
2. All 14 Digits of your Library Barcode Number.
3. Your Password. To ensure your privacy, you must have a Password. If you didn’t select a Password, it is the last four digits of your phone number. You can change your Password at the library or online.
To dial into the automated telephone system:
Northern Ocean County
732-349-6200 Press 2
Southern Ocean County
609-971-0514 Press 2
Western Ocean County
* Note: If you dial one of the numbers above and it rings more than five times the line is in use. Hang up and try again
Once connected, wait until the introduction finishes and then:
|For English, press 1
For Spanish, press 2
Once you have selected language:
1. Press 1 to renew or get library account information
2. Enter all 14 digits of your barcode followed by the # sign
3. Enter your Password & press the # key
Wait approximately 5 seconds. When your name is announced, listen carefully to the available options. You will be able to renew titles, list titles on loan, list or cancel titles on hold, hear your current fines, or list overdue items.