Exercising mouse by
Ultimate Christmas Site
The Original Mousercise was designed
Central Kansas Library System
Welcome to Mousercise
Click the underlined two below. Here is how
- Rest heel of your hand on the table in front of the mouse.
- Hold the mouse between thumb and ring and little fingers.
- Use thumb and fingers to move the tip of the arrow onto the underlined two.
- When the arrow becomes a pointing finger,
hold the mouse still.
- Lightly click the mouse button with your index finger.
- If your mouse has more than one button,
click the left mouse button.
- If the next page doesn't appear after you click,
you aren't holding the mouse still when clicking.
Clicking lightly is the secret.
The lighter you click the better clicking works.