Teens can S.A.I.L. through the summer with an opportunity to serve their community while learning and having fun at the same time.
2017 applications are now available! For further information is click here.
Summer Reading lists for 2017 are coming soon!
Reading Buddies Teen Buddy + Kid Buddy = Summer Reading Fun!
The Ocean County Library can help!
Are you too old for summer camp, but too young to work? Stop by your local branch for more information!
2017 applications are now available!
Whether working to fulfill a school commitment, to build a job resume, or to serve the community, Ocean County Library offers opportunities for teens ages 12 to 18. Plus it's a fun way to earn community service hours!
Additional Resources for Teens in Ocean County
- Click Here to get answers about Teen Health and Wellness
- College & Financial Aid & Jobs & Careers
- Adolescent Resource Guide
- Looking for help in all the wrong places? Well, look no further! This guide compiled by the Ocean County Health Department is a source of reliable information for teens on agencies and organizations where you can get help for physical and mental health, pregnancy, family counseling, crisis intervention, and more. Requires Adobe Acrobat to open.
- Great Reading for Teens - Recommended Booklists
- 2015 Summer Reading - New list will be published Summer 2016!