February 18, 2020
JACKSON – Tax prep help, neighborly knitting, adventures in writing and outstanding new literature lead the March programs at the Ocean County Library, Jackson Branch.
- “Prose & Ink Writers Group,” 6:30 p.m. Monday, Mar. 2, 9, 16, 23, 30. All genres are welcome. Bring three to five pages of a work in progress for discussion.
- “Knit Chain Volunteers,” 6:30 p.m. Monday, Mar. 2, 16, 30. Items are donated to hospitals.
- “Book Discussion,” 7 p.m. Tuesday, Mar. 3. My Grandmother Asked Me To Tell You She’s Sorry, by Frederik Backman
- “AARP Tax Assistance,” 9 a.m. Thursday, Mar. 5, 12, 19, 26. No age restrictions, but registration and appointments are required. Bring previous tax returns, photo ID, Social Security or I-Tin Card and all tax documents relevant to the tax years under preparation. Call 732-702-0663 to schedule an appointment.
- “Knit Chain Volunteers,” 10:30 a.m. Mar. 9, 23. Items are donated to hospitals.
- “Book Discussion,” 1 p.m. Tuesday, Mar. 10. The Life She Was Given, by Ellen Marie Wiseman.
- “Jackson Friends of the Library Meeting,” 7 p.m. Thursday, Mar. 19. All are welcome to attend.
Except where noted, registration is not required for these free programs.
The branch is located at 2 Jackson Drive.
To register or to find more information, call the branch, 732-928-4400, or visit www.theoceancountylibrary.org.