Whether working to fulfill a school commitment, to build a job resume, or to serve the community, Ocean County Library offers opportunities for teens ages 12 to 18. Plus it's a fun way to earn community service hours!
Join our Teen Advisory Board (TAB)!
Additional Resources for Teens in Ocean County
- Click Here to get answers about Teen Health and Wellness
- College & Financial Aid & Jobs & Careers
- Adolescent Resource Guide
- Looking for help in all the wrong places? Well, look no further! This guide compiled by the Ocean County Health Department is a source of reliable information for teens on agencies and organizations where you can get help for physical and mental health, pregnancy, family counseling, crisis intervention, and more. Requires Adobe Acrobat to open.
- Great Reading for Teens - Recommended Booklists
- 2015 Summer Reading - New list will be published Summer 2016!
Check back in Spring 2016 to find out more information
on the Ocean County Library's wonderful Summer Programming for Teens!
Click here to find out what books are on your school's list this summer! We know that you have summer reading assignments for school,
BUT you can sign up for the Unmask Summer Reading Program and win cool PRIZES!
Check back next Summer Break
for your list!
Teens can S.A.I.L. through the summer with an opportunity to serve their community while learning and having fun at the same time.
2016 applications will be available in May 2016! Further information is available here.