Attention OCL Teens!
It's time for your voice to be heard! "Teens' Top Ten" gives teens the opportunity to vote for their favorite teen reads! Please cast your vote for up to three of your favorite titles now through October 15th. The “top ten” titles will be announced the week after Teen Read Week™, which takes place October 9th through the 15th.
Check out the video featuring the 26 nominated titles!
Whether working to fulfill a school commitment, to build a job resume, or to serve the community, Ocean County Library offers opportunities for teens ages 12 to 18. Plus it's a fun way to earn community service hours!
Join our Teen Advisory Board (TAB)!
Additional Resources for Teens in Ocean County
- Click Here to get answers about Teen Health and Wellness
- College & Financial Aid & Jobs & Careers
- Adolescent Resource Guide
- Looking for help in all the wrong places? Well, look no further! This guide compiled by the Ocean County Health Department is a source of reliable information for teens on agencies and organizations where you can get help for physical and mental health, pregnancy, family counseling, crisis intervention, and more. Requires Adobe Acrobat to open.
- Great Reading for Teens - Recommended Booklists
- 2015 Summer Reading - New list will be published Summer 2016!
Check back in Spring 2016 to find out more information
on the Ocean County Library's wonderful Summer Programming for Teens!
Teens can S.A.I.L. through the summer with an opportunity to serve their community while learning and having fun at the same time.
2016 applications are now available! For further information is click here.
Click here to check out the summer reading list for your Ocean County school!
Reading Buddies Teen Buddy + Kid Buddy = Summer Reading Fun!
The Ocean County Library can help!
Are you too old for summer camp, but too young to work? Stop by your local branch for more information!
2016 applications are now available!