Learn something new today with Universal Class!
This resource offers over 500 non-college credit Continuing Education courses! All you need is an Ocean County Library card and an email address to sign up!
If you are already registered with Universal Class, click here to login and start your classes.
If you are new to Universal Class, please click here to register by entering in your library card barcode number. After you register, enroll in an online course and begin!
- You will need to create an account and have a valid e-mail address to sign up for courses
- You are welcome to enroll in up to 5 courses at a time
- You have up to 6 months to finish each course
- You have access to your course 24/7 via the Internet
- Attend class and do assignments on your schedule
- Each course has a real instructor who you may communicate with using e-mail
- These are non-credit courses provided for your personal enrichment, and are not intended to be a substitute for any state, government, licensing, or educational requirements
If you wish to browse what classes are offered before registering, be sure to return to Ocean County Library’s Universal Class page to start the registration process to get a free account. If you don’t go back to the library website for the “registering here” link, you risk registering on the commercial site and being asked to pay for classes. If you do complete your registration on the commercial site, contact us so we can transfer your registration to the library subscription.