- Log in to your library account and click on My Account and choose My Record from the pull down menu, then choose Contact Information and Preferences.
- Check the box at the bottom to Maintain Reading List.
- A window will pop-up with the following message explaining the impact of keeping a permanent reading list:
- “The feature you have selected is associated with person data in you patron account. Such data may be accessed by law enforcement personnel without your consent. Do you wish to proceed?”
- If you wish to proceed, click OK.
- Click Submit Change Request.
Note: When you check out an item, it will not appear on the reading list until the next day. If you want to turn off Reading History, repeat the steps listed above, unchecking Maintain Reading List box. When you turn off Reading History, your existing list of read items will be permanently deleted.